Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! Although I've been feeling a little down about being ill, I always have to remember how lucky I am. I've had an amazing support group for me, I can't imagine going through this without the help and prayers of so many people. I have a wonderful husband who is patient and understanding. I'm lucky that I got this disease during a time when medicines are advanced enough to fight it, and possibly defeat it, and that I don't have to deal with nausea *that* often. I'm lucky that the disease was even caught, and that I feel so much better than I did months ago.

Merry Christmas everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas, Shannon! I'm praying the new year brings nothing but good stuff for you and Josh! Here's to healing!!!!

    ReplyDelete