Friday, December 30, 2011

More Hospitally Adventures!

Well, in about 30-45 minutes I'll be back in the hospital. All my blood counts were low this week, and yesterday I kept getting dizzy. Thankfully my mom and husband had the foresight to make me call the doctor last night, because I wouldn't have on my own. They had me come in today to get my levels checked and they definitely want me to get a blood transfusion.

Thankfully, I will probably only be in there one night, maybe two, which is a far cry from the 7 days I was in last time. Also, the care I received in the Oncology ward was excellent, so I'm glad I'll be getting such great care again.

Sorry if there's typos here, I just downloaded the blogger app, and wrote this from my phone.

1 comment:

  1. Shannon, so sorry you will be spending New Year's Eve in the hospital. :( I'm praying that 2012 will be filled with healing and a cure. Love you, girl.

    ReplyDelete